The Old Godhelmian Association (OGA) is the official organisation for the former pupils of Godalming County Grammar School and has been running as far as we know since the first pupils left the school in the early 1930s.
It is for the former pupils of Godalming Grammar School, 1930 – 1975. In 1975 the school became Godalming College, a Sixth Form College.
It has been supported and managed by the voluntary efforts of a chain of ‘old boys and girls’ ever since.
The latest group to pick up this challenge has been in harness since the Summer of 2018.