We are pleased to announce that the OGA now has a new and enthusiastic committee.
After an extremely enjoyable reunion back at the school in Sept 17 many of us were eager to be back in regular touch with old friends, and with much support we are actively picking up where the previous team left off.
We plan to:
- Organise regular reunions
- Refresh and enhance the website.
- Circulate regular newsletters.
- Gather and provide access to as much archive material as possible.
An informal reunion is planned for 19th October 2019, followed by a major reunion hopefully at the school in October 2020 in honour of the 90th anniversary since its foundation. More details to follow.
We have contacted as many old pupils of GGS as we had records for, and are updating the membership list with confirmed current information. If you have not heard from us and would like to be included please be in touch.
Email our membership secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to volunteer to join us?
- Do you have any particular relevant skills?
- Do you have any suggestions for improvements we could make?
The OGA bank account was empty when we took over. Many have very kindly already donated to help us get things off the ground again, and our grateful thanks go to all of you who have done so. We have not yet reached the target of what is needed to fulfill all the goals.
- If you have not done so already could you support us to create the new website with a donation, possibly £10?
If you would like to donate also please send cheques to Caroline Brooks at 2 Treloar Road, Hayling Island, Hants, PO11 9SE. or contact her: email@example.com for bank details.